Families Are Offered To Stay At A Hotel For Free After House Fire

Local News
IMG_04271_1505009992876.jpg

The Edinburg Fire Department was dispatched to 422 N 22 ND Avenue for a structure fire at 4:49 p.m on Saturday September 9, 2017.

The home had three apartments inside with families that can no longer return, until the damages have been repaired.

The preliminary investigation from the Fire Department revealed that the fire started in the attic and no injuries were reported.

At this time, the families are welcomed to stay at a local hotel that is providing a free stay for the next two days.

Best Western in this city has participated for the last 15 years in a program that provides a free hotel room for  house fire victims.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Stay Connected

Trending Stories

Hurricane Tracker Center

KVEO App Download Links

Inside RGV Politics

More Inside RGV Politics