Firefighters say structure fire started by children playing with fireworks

News

EDINBURG, Texas — Officials are warning parents to supervise children when handling fireworks. On Saturday a fire destroyed a structure at the back of a home off of Nopal Drive in Edinburg. Firefighters say the fire started with children playing with fireworks. Officials say the fire was contained to the back building. No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

KVEO Cutest Pet Contest

Stay Connected

Trending Stories

Hurricane Tracker Center

KVEO App Download Links

Inside RGV Politics

More Inside RGV Politics