Firefighters search through the rubble of a furniture store in Michigan, where two people are missing after a huge explosion.
A furniture store exploded in Michigan this morning, leaving at least two people trapped in the rubble.
It happened at William C. Franks Furniture Store in suburban Detroit.
A third person was rescued from the rubble and is in critical condition.
The blast caused the roof of the family-owned business to collapse.
Firefighters are being careful not to cause additional explosions as they search for the two other victims.
Officials say they're pretty sure natural gas was a factor in the blast.