POSTED: Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 10:10am
UPDATED: Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 12:35pm
The Brownsville Children's Clinic was evacuated on Friday after employees reported smoke in the building.
The Brownsville fire department responded to the incident with four engine trucks to the scene. Parents took their children out while fire fighters went inside and checked the building. Firefighters determined the smoke was caused by an AC compressor failing. No injures were reported and everyone returned back inside the building an hour later.