POSTED: Friday, January 31, 2014 - 11:00pm
UPDATED: Friday, January 31, 2014 - 11:09pm
Community in shock after house fire kills nine family members. Jessica Schmidt reports.
(WFIE) Investigators say an electric baseboard heater in a bedroom is to blame for a deadly house fire that claimed the lives of nine family members in Muhlenberg County, Kentucky.
Nikki Watson and eight of her nine children perished in the fire.
Her husband Chad and 11-year-old daughter Kylie were flown to Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee where they are listed in critical but stable condition with burns.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1hXdQe9