Grandview, TX — In Texas, friends and family are remembering a woman who died after a devastating explosion at her home.
You can see shredded insulation and wood strewn all over the ground.
Authorities say Wanda Davis was killed when a propane gas leak ignited water heaters in her home Saturday.
Her body was discovered Sunday. Her relatives say they have fond memories of her.
Melanie Broyles, Relative, "Sweet, caring, loving. She'd give you the shirt off her back."
Anthony Broyles, Victim's Nephew, "The devastation looks like a tornado hit it. This is just a...don't know how to put the words to it."
Authorities say Davis was the only one in the house at the time of the explosion.