California teen saves young sister after nail polish remover causes fire and explosion.
(KCRA)A 9-year-old Sacramento County girl was rushed to the hospital with second-degree burns when a candle fell onto some spilled nail polish remover, causing an explosion
It was her 19-year-old brother who jumped into action and saved the child.
"She's like, 'Junior, help me, help,'" Junior Erizondo told KCRA 3 on Thursday, recalling the incident.
He didn't hesitate.
"I was thinking, where's the water at? Where's the water at? And I threw her in the bathtub," Erizondo said. "My hands are burning, but I ain't going to let my little sister burn."
Read more: http://bit.ly/11Nh9hS