Family's home burns down days after arrival of baby named "Thomas Blaze".
(KRIS) On Saturday, Dakota Martinez gave birth to her son, Thomas Blaze, in her bathroom.
On Tuesday afternoon her house caught fire and burned to the ground.
Martinez, 21, wasn't home, and neither was anyone else who lives with her because they were at the hospital.
"It's a blessing in disguise," said Dakota's mother, Veronica Martinez. "I mean I don't know how else to look at it, you know?"
Fire officials said the fire doesn't appear to be suspicious.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11CyVn2