POSTED: Monday, April 15, 2013 - 10:52am
UPDATED: Monday, April 15, 2013 - 11:51am
PALMVIEW, TX (KVEO News Center 23) — UPDATE:
Monday at 10 a.m. Palmview Fire Chief has deemed the building safe, and the main gas line has been shut off. At this time, classes will continue regular scheduled.
The La Joya I.S.D. reported a gas leak at Cesar Chavez school Monday morning.
The Palmview Fire Department is investigated the gas leak and checked all campus buildings.
As a precaution they recommended housing all students and staff inside the gymnasium.
Regular instruction will continue for all students and classes are not canceled.