POSTED: Monday, April 20, 2009 - 8:12am
UPDATED: Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 11:33am
In Brownsville, fire investigators headed back to Ricardo's Mexican Restaurant on Friday morning to find out what started the fire on Thursday evening.
Investigators say an employee put candles on top of a plastic towel dispenser inside the bathroom located near the kitchen because the light was out in the bathroom. The towel dispenser caught on fire but the sprinkler system prevented the fire from spreading.
Less than a $1,000 dollars worth of damage was reported and no one was injured.