Toddler dies in hot car
POSTED: Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 9:00am
UPDATED: Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 9:09am
Father forgets 22-month-old is in car; toddler overheats and dies. Kevin Rowson reports.
(WXIA) A Georgia child has died after being left in a hot car.
According to Cobb County Police Sgt. Dana Pierce the boy's father was supposed to bring the 22-month-old to daycare. Instead he went to work, apparently forgetting that the child was strapped in his car seat in the back of the vehicle.
As he was driving home from work around 4 p.m. he noticed that his son was in the back seat and pulled over to try and revive him.
Read more: http://on.11alive.com/1jAMHNH