Three People Treated for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

News
Thursday, January 5, 2012 - 9:22am

BROWNSVILLE - Three people were rushed to the hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning after a neighbor found them unresponsive in their apartment.

The fire department responded to a call at the Rockwell Manor apartments around 10 AM on Wednesday and when first responders arrived at the apartment they found three individuals unconscious. A woman who lives in the apartment below the victims said she was also treated at the hospital and was later released.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment