Kids eat Niacin pills they thought were candy.
(WDIV) Two students at Lincoln Elementary school in Warren were sickened Tuesday by doses of the supplement niacin, which they were told was candy.
School administrators say one student brought the supplement to school and told others it was candy.
Nicole Buss said her 8-year-old daughter, Kaitlin, called her to report she was feeling ill.
"She was just all red, her whole face, her legs. Her whole body was just red. I felt her, she felt hot, but she was shaking, she was itching," Buss said.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZscZbe