Snake Bite Surprise
POSTED: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 9:00am
UPDATED: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 9:09am
Florida woman's involvement in golf tournament is cut short after she is bitten by poisonous snake. Bryan Anderson reports.
(WBBH) The game of golf can be filled with surprises.
They usually involve the players, but this weekend at the Franklin Templeton Shootout in Naples, Florida a spectator became the center of attention.
"She felt something hit her leg. She looked down, noticed a snake coiled next to her," said North Naples Fire Captain Chuck Bacon.
Read More: http://bit.ly/1fBhgCR