Smoke from AC compressor causes hospital to evacuate

NEWSCENTER 23
News
Tuesday, October 1, 2013 - 8:30am

Smoked forced an evacuation at the Doctors Hospital at Renaissance on Monday morning.

Officials say an AC compressor burned out causing smoke to filter into the building. The Edinburg Fire Department arrived at approximately 10 a.m. and the building was immediately evacuated.

People were allowed to re-enter the building within a half hour and normal operation continued for the day.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment