Rain Sparks Apartment Fire

POSTED: Wednesday, February 3, 2010 - 5:50pm

UPDATED: Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 12:35pm

Family Looses Special Dress and Clothes

When we think of fire we usually think of water as the solution, but in this case it was the morning rain that sparked a fire at an aparmtment home on Monroe Avenue in downtown Brownsville. Water seeped through the walls of the home and into an electric wall socket. Residents say that's when the flames sparked and the family lost a significant amount of clothes. Martina Sanchez says the hardest thing for her was loosing the dress she was planning to wear for her daughters high school graduation this Saturday.

If anyone would like to help the Sanchez family with donations to help them replace the clothes they lost you can drop them of at our KVEO studios located at 394 N. Expressway in Brownsville or call at 956-554-3254.

The family needs clothes in Ladie's/Women's sizes 8 and 11.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment