Pharr Fire Destroys Home

News

POSTED: Monday, December 27, 2010 - 5:46pm

UPDATED: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 9:16am

An electrical fire in Pharr destroys a home on the 400 Block on West Clark Avenue.

It happened around 3:00 a.m., the Pharr Fire Department said it didn't take long to get out, but the home sustained heavy fire and water damage.

The Fire Marshall believes the fire started because of an electrical failure.

The Fire Department is ruling the home as a total loss.

Nine people escaped the fire, six family members and three visiting relatives, luckily no one was hurt.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment