Hero brother

Hero brother
NBC NEWS
News
Friday, June 14, 2013 - 2:48pm

California teen saves young sister after nail polish remover causes fire and explosion.

(KCRA)A 9-year-old Sacramento County girl was rushed to the hospital with second-degree burns when a candle fell onto some spilled nail polish remover, causing an explosion

It was her 19-year-old brother who jumped into action and saved the child.

"She's like, 'Junior, help me, help,'" Junior Erizondo told KCRA 3 on Thursday, recalling the incident.

He didn't hesitate.

"I was thinking, where's the water at? Where's the water at? And I threw her in the bathtub," Erizondo said. "My hands are burning, but I ain't going to let my little sister burn."

 

Read more: http://bit.ly/11Nh9hS

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment