Firefighters Remove Bee Hive in El Ranchito
The San Benito Fire Department was not battling a fire but rather bees at El Campo road in El Ranchito after reports of a large bee hive near a home.
The fire department says an individual was stung a number of times, but their injuries were not life threatening. Within minutes those same firefighters headed to another home just up the road with reports of a hive the size of a basketball. They used soap and water to cover the hive and no injuries were reported.