Fire Scare At A School

News

POSTED: Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 3:30pm

UPDATED: Friday, March 25, 2011 - 8:26am

EDINBURG- Firefighters rushed to a local school after smoke was billowing in the air.

According to fire officials, they responded to De Zavala Elementary off West Rodgers Road in Edinburg Thursday morning after a motor in the AC unit was failing and caused the smoke.

Students were evacuated but not affected, and they were released on time.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment