|
Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 7:46am

Fire Department Officials Warn Public on Overloading Outlets

News
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 9:58am

BROWNSVILLE - The Brownsville Fire Department is warning residents to be careful with electrical outlets especially during this time of the year.

The fire department is advising people not to overload their outlets this Holiday season as they begin to set up their Christmas lights. They are asking people to take plugs out of the outlet if they're not using certain appliances and making sure to buy appliances that are UL safe in order to prevent overheating. Officials are also recommending of getting an extension cord with a surge protector.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment