Family Sickened by Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

News

POSTED: Saturday, February 5, 2011 - 10:10am

UPDATED: Monday, February 7, 2011 - 10:27am

Five people are recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning after burning charcoal briquettes inside their home.

First responders report that a 30 year-old woman ran out from the home and fell onto the driveway. A neighbor called 911 and EMS personnel rushed the family to a local hospital.

Comments News Comments

dude that sucks!! poor unfortunate family. like dude the cold was DANGEROUS!!!

Post new Comment