Family Loses Everything in House Fire

News
Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 10:18am

A family of six in Donna, is in desperate need of help after their home was destroyed by a fire, Joangel Concepcion has the story.

Neol Caldera was at work when he received a phone call that changed his life, his wife informed him that the house where they were raising their four children was gone. Caldera believes the fire might have started through an electrical short in the family's den and spread quickly.

If you would like to help this family this holiday season by donating any Christmas gifts, food or clothing contact the American Red Cross at 956.787.7851.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment