Family Left Without Home After Chimney Fire

POSTED: Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 6:22pm

UPDATED: Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 11:34am

With cold weather creeping into the Valley again, you may be tempted to spark a fire if you have a fire place, but beware if things are not running correctly. You could lose all your prized possessions in minutes.

One Brownsville family just learned that lesson last week.

For the Tijerinas, it was just supposed to be a warm night by the chimney, but instead they ended up without a home.

If you would like to help the Tijerina family contact them at 956-465-8081 or 956-459-2524.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment