Child That Drank Pesticide Recovering

News
Friday, August 26, 2011 - 9:14am

The child, who accidentally drank pesticide out of a water bottle, has been released from a McAllen hospital.

The girl had drank the pesticide from a Aquafina water bottle and is expected to recover from the incident. Her mother claims she bought the pesticide, stored in the water bottle, from a local flea market in Donna. The sheriff's office says it won't press charges against the mother and they continue to investigate about the pesticide being sold in bottles at other flea markets across the Valley.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment