Mcallen Apartment in flames

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 11:14am


MCALLEN - A Mcallen Apartment burst into flames Saturday morning on South 17th Street between Fresno and

Galveston Street. Dispatchers say they received a phone call about smoke coming from the apartment according to

the woman living downstairs. The blaze was contained in the upstairs unit. Luckily the apartment is vacant so no

losses were reported the cause of the fire is due to an electrical shortage. No injuries were reported.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment